ANONA CENTER IS OPEN
Anona East is committed to A.A.’s primary purpose to carry the message and the facility is open for all scheduled meetings.
For the safety of our members and visitors, masks are encouraged but not mandatory. Thank you.
We need your help to continue helping others.
Anona needs your support. It costs well over $2,000 monthly to maintain the club. Please consider making donations electronically using Zelle. In lieu of using paper money, whether it be for safety concerns or just out of singles, it’s an easier option that you can use weekly, monthly or whenever convenient.
What is Zelle?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S., typically within minutes. Using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org you can make a donation.
Anona Center East provides a safe and sober environment for members and guests to attend AA meetings, socialize and participate in sober events.
- To encourage adherence to the twelve steps and twelve traditions of alcoholics anonymous.
- Offer suitable surroundings and atmosphere in which to carry the message to the alcoholic that still suffers.
- To serve as a meeting hall for groups.
- To provide a source of AA literature and serve as a communications center for the AA community.
- To promote fellowship and social activities among AA members by serving as an AA social center and lounge.