ANONA CENTER REMAINS OPEN
Anona Center East is open. Regular meeting times are in effect however meeting formats may have changed. Please adhere to the posted occupancy restrictions.
We need your help to continue helping others.
Anona still needs your support. It costs well over $2,000 monthly to maintain the club.
Please consider making donations electronically using Zelle. In lieu of using paper money, whether it be for safety concerns or just out of singles, it’s an easier option that you can use weekly, monthly or whenever convenient.
What is Zelle?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S., typically within minutes. Using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org you can make a donation.
Anona Center East provides a safe and sober environment for members and guests to attend AA meetings, socialize and participate in sober events.
- To encourage adherence to the twelve steps and twelve traditions of alcoholics anonymous.
- Offer suitable surroundings and atmosphere in which to carry the message to the alcoholic that still suffers.
- To serve as a meeting hall for groups.
- To provide a source of AA literature and serve as a communications center for the AA community.
- To promote fellowship and social activities among AA members by serving as an AA social center and lounge.